Many companies are starting to realise the enormous benefits of corporate wellness. By introducing yoga, fitness and other mind body programs, companies create a positive, happy, productive and more reliable workplace.
So why should you take advantage of a workplace wellness program?
Research has shown that a Corporate Wellness Program pays enormous dividends.
- a reduction in employee injuries, illness, absenteeism
- a decrease in healthcare costs.
- an increase in employee retention and productivity.
- more motivated employees
- increased productivity
- Retention of staff, and lower rates of employee turnover.
Studies have also shown the tremendous benefits of these activities and programs for employees.
- A reduction in symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- More energy
- Improved memory
- Greater productivity at work
- Weight loss
- Increased flexibility
- Improved muscle tone
- Deeper, more restorative sleep
- Improved immune system
- Enhance emotional wellbeing and stability
- Reduction in symptoms of depression
- Feeling of lightness and happiness
- Increased mental calmness and peace of mind
- Improved cardiovascular health.
Used by businesses across Australia, Skye Lifestyle’s wellness programmes encourage people to take a longer-term view of their health leading to more motivated and energised staff and more positive and productive working environments.
For more information please contact Skye at email@example.com